We can repair...
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
- Rolls Royce
Need an estimate? We'll get you one fast!
We do require some standard images for our Vehicle Damage Assessors (VDA's) as well as images of the damage to your vehicle.
If you could email us the following images we can prepare a more accurate estimate for you as quickly as possible...
1) ¾ shot from the drivers side rear corner showing the registration and boot-lid badges… this helps us ensure we estimate for the correct vehicle.
2) ¾ shot from the passenger side front showing the type of front bumper and headlamps the car has. Vehicles have so many different face lift and headlamps it is very useful to determine what model year we are estimating.
3) A clear image of the V.I.N plate. This is found in the front screen looking from the outside in on the passenger’s side. We need this as if parts are required this will give us the specific parts fitted to your car from the factory.
4) 3-4 clear images of the damaged areas. The better these images are the easier it will be for our VDA's to quote you. We find that images taken from different angles help show contours and depth. Also, it is essential that not all images are close up as we need to see whether we will require a blend to the adjacent panels to match the colour.
5) An image of dash display WITH the engine running - this will show us if there are any issues with the management system.When you send your email to us (using the link below) please also include the following details:
MAKE AND MODEL REGISTRATION BRIEF DISCRIPTION OF DAMAGE